Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Soft Spoken D:

So I am coming to hate how soft spoken I am, especially in a melancholy mood. Today I got talked over almost every time I tried to talk, or ignored/unheard. I guess it's my fault I dont talk loud enough, but in general, I normally am heard. It just really pisses me off.

In other news, this morning on the scale I was 106.2!!! I'm happy about that. Just six more pounds till my goal. Sadly I had to break my fast yesterday because I made my boyfriend lunch and he expected me to eat. My body ended up rejecting the food, strange story that is actually.

I was in Lucky's with Joel buying energy drinks and we were at self checkout. My vision started going black then went fully black and I grabbed onto Joel's shoulder. My vision cleared a bit, I handed him the money and excused my self, half sprinting to the bathroom. By the time I reach the handle(about 50 feet away?) My vision was almost completely gone. I managed to get inside and went down on one knee. Im sooo glad I know that trick, it stops your blackout. When I got up though, I started coughing and felt insanely sick. And alas I threw up. Thankfully no one was in there.

I ate a little more later that day because of Joel, but I plan to not eat until Friday or Saturday. Hopefully I dont black out again, it was fucking scary.

My mind is riddled with worry. I hope things start to look up again.
Stay strong gals.
-Neko<3

1 comment:

  1. WOW that is amazing you will do great on your fast! Stay strong your such a thinspiration!

    I will be as small as you someday keep up the amazing work! I love your blog by the way!
    stAy stroNg! thiN(k) thiN!
    XOXO Lyndee

    ReplyDelete