I actually took the time to cook myself breakfast for once this morning.
I made it with 1 egg yolk, 2 whites, fresh basil, tomato, fresh chive, cilantro, parsley, garlic, cayenne, and a little bit of cheese. To top it off I put some salsa and basil on top.
Then poured myself a cup of coffee from my french press, and sat down.
Oh the little things in life....
My omelet is slightly reminiscent of chorizo or a good roasted salsa, and Mediterranean flavors, though vegetarian.
After I eat, I'm going to work out, and then shower.
After my shower, I think I may make a small smoothie with cranberry, pomegranate, and tart cherry juice. Part of a banana, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and cherries. I may also add some flax seeds, hemp seeds, and protein powder.
I shall have a tiny dinner, if I do eat one, and maybe go for a hike or out shopping today.
I'm trying a new eating regime, and workout regime. Along with my supplements, I hope to start losing the few pounds my dumbass gained. I'm attempting to limit carbs, but damn fruit is soooo high in carbs.
In other good news, though I have been smoking a lot, my lungs hate me after 2-3 drags of a smoke. Hopefully, the cravings will subside somewhat soon, now that I've STARTED to correct my medication. My mother tries her best but she doesnt know much on the psych side.
No comments:
Post a Comment