Friday, November 13, 2009

Scary

So, today, on the scale. 107!!!!
Lowest weight I've been! I'm so happy. I went all day without eating, walked a fair bit.

I took a shower and something scary happened. I took a bath halfway through the shower and it was pretty hot. When I stood up my vision went straight black and my legs hurt like hell. My vision was black for atleast a minute. I was so scared I was going to fall, I reached out for something to hold onto. It eventually went away and I hurried out of my shower, having to sit ont he toilet when i got out.

I got water, I debating eating, I decided on a pickle. It took me about forty minutes to eat it. My stomach hurts, 25 calories. Not bad for the daily count. Its hard to breathe, my head hurts more, my stomach does. Stupid sodium, stupid pickle. I didn't need it, i felt fine later.

Well, tomorrow should be good.

2 comments:

  1. These blackout moments are dangerous, but I love them. You might begin to. They mean you are doing a good job on starving yourself.

    Congratulations, 107.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yeah I enjoy them but sometimes theyre just so creepy

    ReplyDelete