So the past few days have been interesting. I haven't been home the past two nights, hence why no posts, and I just got home a little bit ago. I stayed at Pat's house, and my mum thought I was at Nora's. So I've been, pretty good with eating though I've been eating too much. I'm cutting down as of tomorrow. I've mainly ate, pasta with olive oil and garlic, or butter and garlic. I've had a bit of other things, but bleh.
So, I had a whole new experience on Friday. So, to explain, I tried munchies/edibles/'shrooms. Whatever name you want to call them. I woke up on Friday next to Joel with Pat standing over us talking to me. I got about 1.5hours of sleep that night, and i had started crying about three times within the night. I was apprehensive of shrooming but I was in a good mood waking up and decided, I would be fine. I chewed them, and they didn't taste bad, though I did want to find out the calorie count. I pushed the thought out of my mind. They kicked in pretty quick and we left Pat's to walk to Joel's.
The walk was absolutely amazing, but not the most amazing of the day. The shrooms hit me the last and then the world just changed. Thing were more vibrant and colourful. Black was the most intense colour, black cars, were sooo shiny and insanely black. I noticed that a bunch of the houses near Joel's house kinda resembled bunnies. It was a funny thing to notice, I saw it today too. We got to Joel's house and his door looked really aged and worn and hella sick. We sat down and watched Electric Feel, and another MGMT song, then On Monde Parfait, a french techno song. We meant to leave but we ended up laying on the floor watching the marble fireplace breathe and melt.
We eventually left, after a few more inside jokes made, like the Ogler was at work(Joel's father). We walked down to One Tree Hill, this amazing hill were the growth was just starting to peak up under the dead grass. It was amazing, though I realise that I need my inhaler and water when I go up the hill. It makes my asthma kick in, and now has made me throw up, twice. Thankfully, throwing up didn't effect my trip. We laid on the top of the hill in the grass dancing and talking. Music was a whole different experience.
We hung up there for two-three hours until Michael called Joel. Shit went downhill from there. Michael was pissy and got mad and started yelling at us for shrooming. NEVER yell at a person on a hallucinogen. It is one of the worst things you could ever do.You make them spiral into a place that is hard to get out of. So pretty much that killed the mood. We ran around with him for a little while then went back to Pats. By now, the seed of fear had already been planted, and Pat didn't go back in the same car as us. Joel ran off and talked to the guys playing Civ. I got left alone except for Michael, who I was afraid of and had made me freak out, and his girlfriend Liya. So, not thinking, I walked out of the room and to "the nest". (Joel's nickname for where we sleep behind the couch.) I laid down and tried to sleep, because I was tired, but wasn't able too.
My mind went black. No thoughts. No anything. Just. Black. It was the scariest thing in the world and I started spiraling in terror. I was alone for about twenty minuted until Joel noticed I was gone and began asking about me. He came and found me and sat down, and I couldn't explain what was wrong because I didn't know. I just knew black. He stayed with me for a little bit then went back to the other room, I had become fine while he was there, but instantly began to spiral once he left. The curtains were breathing and I felt watched, plus the blackness. I left the nest and laid on the couch next to Joel and explained what was going on.
Not much happened until me and Pat started talking about shrooms and drugs, and people, and life as well. We have very interesting conversations. Me and him still felt that shrooms a bit, and by now it was eight pm, we took them at ten-eleven am. Joel was denying he felt anything, we both saw he wasn't sober. So the night was horrible pretty much and it took me days to fall asleep. Today was bleh, started off as shit, got better throughout the day. I got alone time with Joel, and me and Nora had a nice long talk about a bunch of shit.
I'm feeling pretty good about things, except my body. I want to try shrooms again, Pat and I have a few, not so solid plans and ideas for the next time, though it shall be within the next few months. The shrooms helped me get a bit closer with Joel, and the night before we had a hella long talk about different things. But yeah, its been an interesting few days, and I've kept out a lot but oh well. Thinner soon.
So, I had a whole new experience on Friday. So, to explain, I tried munchies/edibles/'shrooms. Whatever name you want to call them. I woke up on Friday next to Joel with Pat standing over us talking to me. I got about 1.5hours of sleep that night, and i had started crying about three times within the night. I was apprehensive of shrooming but I was in a good mood waking up and decided, I would be fine. I chewed them, and they didn't taste bad, though I did want to find out the calorie count. I pushed the thought out of my mind. They kicked in pretty quick and we left Pat's to walk to Joel's.
The walk was absolutely amazing, but not the most amazing of the day. The shrooms hit me the last and then the world just changed. Thing were more vibrant and colourful. Black was the most intense colour, black cars, were sooo shiny and insanely black. I noticed that a bunch of the houses near Joel's house kinda resembled bunnies. It was a funny thing to notice, I saw it today too. We got to Joel's house and his door looked really aged and worn and hella sick. We sat down and watched Electric Feel, and another MGMT song, then On Monde Parfait, a french techno song. We meant to leave but we ended up laying on the floor watching the marble fireplace breathe and melt.
We eventually left, after a few more inside jokes made, like the Ogler was at work(Joel's father). We walked down to One Tree Hill, this amazing hill were the growth was just starting to peak up under the dead grass. It was amazing, though I realise that I need my inhaler and water when I go up the hill. It makes my asthma kick in, and now has made me throw up, twice. Thankfully, throwing up didn't effect my trip. We laid on the top of the hill in the grass dancing and talking. Music was a whole different experience.
We hung up there for two-three hours until Michael called Joel. Shit went downhill from there. Michael was pissy and got mad and started yelling at us for shrooming. NEVER yell at a person on a hallucinogen. It is one of the worst things you could ever do.You make them spiral into a place that is hard to get out of. So pretty much that killed the mood. We ran around with him for a little while then went back to Pats. By now, the seed of fear had already been planted, and Pat didn't go back in the same car as us. Joel ran off and talked to the guys playing Civ. I got left alone except for Michael, who I was afraid of and had made me freak out, and his girlfriend Liya. So, not thinking, I walked out of the room and to "the nest". (Joel's nickname for where we sleep behind the couch.) I laid down and tried to sleep, because I was tired, but wasn't able too.
My mind went black. No thoughts. No anything. Just. Black. It was the scariest thing in the world and I started spiraling in terror. I was alone for about twenty minuted until Joel noticed I was gone and began asking about me. He came and found me and sat down, and I couldn't explain what was wrong because I didn't know. I just knew black. He stayed with me for a little bit then went back to the other room, I had become fine while he was there, but instantly began to spiral once he left. The curtains were breathing and I felt watched, plus the blackness. I left the nest and laid on the couch next to Joel and explained what was going on.
Not much happened until me and Pat started talking about shrooms and drugs, and people, and life as well. We have very interesting conversations. Me and him still felt that shrooms a bit, and by now it was eight pm, we took them at ten-eleven am. Joel was denying he felt anything, we both saw he wasn't sober. So the night was horrible pretty much and it took me days to fall asleep. Today was bleh, started off as shit, got better throughout the day. I got alone time with Joel, and me and Nora had a nice long talk about a bunch of shit.
I'm feeling pretty good about things, except my body. I want to try shrooms again, Pat and I have a few, not so solid plans and ideas for the next time, though it shall be within the next few months. The shrooms helped me get a bit closer with Joel, and the night before we had a hella long talk about different things. But yeah, its been an interesting few days, and I've kept out a lot but oh well. Thinner soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment