It feels good to have control again. I've been eating like a person who just discovered food, I've had a ginormous appetite and nothing makes it stop. Its sooo bad I don't have the control to say no. I've eaten soo much. =/
On the scale earlier with clothes and jewerly on it said 114, which isnt too bad, it means I haven't gained THAT much, but still. Ew. Ew. Ew. BUT! I took action today, I had fries that I made earlier today D: and I had pasta with alfredo for dinner. After dinner I took a shower and threw it all up. Its out of my tummy. Its relief. I shall be on my way to loosing weight soon enough.
In other news, I got some new clothes, a poncho like thing that wraps around instead of a head hole, a dress, and a flannel (that I have to wait for christmas for). I also have peace sign earrings and necklace. I'm hopefully going thrift store shopping soon, and yes I'm excited.
Going out 'n' about I keep gettin' hippie comments. It makes me laugh. Well thats it.
Stay strong girls.
On the scale earlier with clothes and jewerly on it said 114, which isnt too bad, it means I haven't gained THAT much, but still. Ew. Ew. Ew. BUT! I took action today, I had fries that I made earlier today D: and I had pasta with alfredo for dinner. After dinner I took a shower and threw it all up. Its out of my tummy. Its relief. I shall be on my way to loosing weight soon enough.
In other news, I got some new clothes, a poncho like thing that wraps around instead of a head hole, a dress, and a flannel (that I have to wait for christmas for). I also have peace sign earrings and necklace. I'm hopefully going thrift store shopping soon, and yes I'm excited.
Going out 'n' about I keep gettin' hippie comments. It makes me laugh. Well thats it.
Stay strong girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment