Sunday, October 18, 2009

Its been an odd day

So I didn't get more then 2 hours of sleep last night. D:
I laid awake from 5am(when I got done with my driver's ed homework) to around 8 where i drifted off for a little while, woke back up, paced around all night, and at 11 laid back down, and slept till around 12. Sunlight doesn't go into my room because I have a dark blanket over my window. Yesterday I had no food, today, I didn't eat for most of the day, then, I munched, then made steamed veggies and rice. I ate barely any of the veggies and rice because I was already really full from munching, I didn't really munch that much either.

After eating, I headed straight for the shower. I threw up pretty much all of what I ate while Nine Inch Nails and the water drowned out all noise. My stomach is all pooched out and gross, but at least the calories are gone. My back doesn't hurt as much today but it has gotten pretty bad a few times. My head hurts right now. When I was purging my back started hurting from bending over.

I noticed, Joel hasnt been trying to get me to eat really. Like today, he has cheetos, which I love but am not allowed to eat, and he didn't try to get me to eat them. I'm kinda glad. Today was alright I suppose. I went to Joel's at one, where he was playing Civ. again. The guys had all left, which I was happy about. Just me and Joel. He was on the computer most of the day, but he did pay attention to me. Around 8 or so he came and laid on the couch with me.

I have school tomorrow at 8am, and I have to finish my homework tonight. D:
This is going to be a long night.

-neko

No comments:

Post a Comment