So this is my third time writing this, my laptop likes to delete my blog. Its quite annoying. So here we go again...
Hello, you can call me Neko(nay-KO), its my fondest nickname as it means cat. I'm 5'5" and I'm fifteen years old. I'll be sixteen in February. Don't let my age get to you, I act older then I am because my mental state is older then my physical one.
I've never had a blog before, unless you count twitter. I don't. So I'm new to this.
What's this blog going to be about? Its going to be about me, and my struggles and achievements. Its going to be about my quest for thin and perfect and happy. I've been reading one user on here's blog, and I think that's what inspired me to start this blog. She's been a huge inspiration to me. I mean I've been up all night reading her old posts haha.
Now, I have some exciting news for my first blog, I'm pretty sure I have broken my goal weight for a few years now. I'm about to break 110 and be under. Last time I weighed myself, I was 111.2 and I haven't eaten for a day, and walked all around my friends area yesterday. I hope I've broken past 110lbs. But this is just a short term goal that was hard to get to because of me yo-yo-ing. But now I'm the one in control. Since I started to get back into my old habits, which I'm happy about, I've lost just about 20 pounds total.
I'm not going to tell you eating disorders are bad, or good. I'm here to support anyone, everyone. And people who have an eating disorder and are in recovery, good job, I wish the best for you. And to those of us who aren't, I'm here and we shall support each other as best as we can.
So, now you know a little bit about me, and I'll try to post somewhat frequently, and keep you all informed. I hope to find more blogs like mine and people who understand.
-
<3>
Hello, you can call me Neko(nay-KO), its my fondest nickname as it means cat. I'm 5'5" and I'm fifteen years old. I'll be sixteen in February. Don't let my age get to you, I act older then I am because my mental state is older then my physical one.
I've never had a blog before, unless you count twitter. I don't. So I'm new to this.
What's this blog going to be about? Its going to be about me, and my struggles and achievements. Its going to be about my quest for thin and perfect and happy. I've been reading one user on here's blog, and I think that's what inspired me to start this blog. She's been a huge inspiration to me. I mean I've been up all night reading her old posts haha.
Now, I have some exciting news for my first blog, I'm pretty sure I have broken my goal weight for a few years now. I'm about to break 110 and be under. Last time I weighed myself, I was 111.2 and I haven't eaten for a day, and walked all around my friends area yesterday. I hope I've broken past 110lbs. But this is just a short term goal that was hard to get to because of me yo-yo-ing. But now I'm the one in control. Since I started to get back into my old habits, which I'm happy about, I've lost just about 20 pounds total.
I'm not going to tell you eating disorders are bad, or good. I'm here to support anyone, everyone. And people who have an eating disorder and are in recovery, good job, I wish the best for you. And to those of us who aren't, I'm here and we shall support each other as best as we can.
So, now you know a little bit about me, and I'll try to post somewhat frequently, and keep you all informed. I hope to find more blogs like mine and people who understand.
-
<3>
No comments:
Post a Comment